Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Exam in Four weeks YIKES!

I can believe that this semester is nearly over...I knew how quick last year went and how quick semester one went and here I am getting ready for exams all over again. Though I Think this year I am way better prepared than last year... having learnt my lesson and actually kinda paying attention during the lectures and falling not so much behind... (But falling a bit behind).

I should shoot off and start doing some of this studying :)... During my Compsci lecture today I had absolutely no idea what my lecturer was on about probably because I haven't been to the lectures in the past week and Monday and I haven't even opened my text book. Now opening that would be a good start.

Yikes Four weeks in counting.


1 comment:

  1. Blog looks good! You got four weeks, i got three!!! Man time is sure flying...

    ReplyDelete